The team at Intergen comprises an innovative group of professionals who through their vast experience and knowledge, are well equipped to tackle the most complex of wealth preservation and structuring matters. With diverse backgrounds and expertise, the team at Intergen work together, sharing their expertise and deliberating their ideas, in order to reach the best solutions for every client’s individual needs.
At Intergen we pride ourselves on a culture that recognizes the contributions of individuals to the team as a whole and firmly believe that it is the differences amongst us that strengthen and reinforce the team, empowering us, through this team collectively, with the ability and requisite skills to tackle any task placed before us, to best serve our clients. In consequence, our objective is to offer our clients a valuable service aimed at maximizing their investment in us.
"Money never starts an idea; it is the idea that starts the money."
- W.J. Cameron
Director | Head of Tax
CA (SA) | BCom (Wits) | CTA (Wits) | Cert. Property Development and Investment (UCT)
Shillyboy Mothiba is a qualified Chartered Accountant - CA (SA) and a Fiduciary Practitioner of South Africa, Tax Practitioner, Wealth Preservation Practitioner, and co-founder of INTERGEN, a private wealth preservation advisory company.
He is a founder of TaxEdu, a private company with a niche focus in tax education, and Theepa Homes, a property development and investment company. He is in the final year of studies for a Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation majoring in International Taxes with Witwatersrand University.
Shillyboy Mothiba CA (SA) holds RE5 Regulatory Examination: Representatives in all Categories of FSPs. He completed a program on Property Development and Investments with the University of Cape Town and a Professional Certificate in Estate and Trust Administration with the Tax Faculty.
His current role as an executive director and Head of Tax at INTERGEN involves advising property investors, high net worth families, and corporates on property portfolios restructuring and tax planning. He is currently a member of the Finance and Risk Committee and Fundraising and Membership committee at National Business Initiative.
He is a member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants and The Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa.
Director | Head of Legal
LLB (UNISA) | Cert. Corporate Law (UNISA) | Professional Certificate in Tax Opinion and Dispute Writing (Tax Faculty)
- Co-Founder LLB (UNISA), Cert. Corporate Law (UNISA)
- Bruno completed his Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree at the University of South Africa, whilst simultaneously gaining exposure and experience in the legal field.
- After and invaluable term with Burden, Swart, Botha & Maluleke Inc. in Brooklyn (Pretoria) from 2007 to 2011, Bruno founded Bruno Simão Attorneys in Sandton (Johannesburg) in 2012.
- Bruno brings to the team a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Bruno's expertise lies predominantly in litigation, commercial and property law.
- Bruno has vast experience in offering and efficient and practical legal solution to his clients' operational needs.
- From transactional structuring to disputed, Bruno caters for the resolution of any legal and many non-legal needs in an efficient and pragmatic way, dedicating and committing himself to his clients and exceeding all expectations.
Tax and Legal Advisor
Junior Associate Attorney
BCOM LAW (TUKS) | LLB (TUKS)
Lisa completed her Bachelor of Commerce in Law, specializing in accounting and taxation, at the University of Pretoria. She further completed her LLB Degree at the University of Pretoria.
Lisa started working with BSA Law and Intergen at the beginning of January 2022. She hopes to learn and grow as a professional through working with BSA Law and Intergen and its esteemed legal and tax practitioners. Lisa is dedicated to assisting clients with their legal and tax solutions.